2013-03-20 14:10:31 by Erin
Easy! Just pile up sugar cubes so that they form an igloo.
- 1. First make a circle with a compass.
- 2. Mix some sugar with just a little water to make mortar to glue the sugar cubes together
- 3. Just pile and glue, pile and glue..
- 4. If you want to do good job you should leave a hole for the entrance
Get +10 points +AQP by answering this question
- +10 How to Make A 3-d Model Of Oxygen Tamil
- +10 How to Make An Igloo For School Tamil
- +10 How to Make An Earthquake Project With Sugar Cubes Mike
- +10 How to Make Igloo With Out Thermocul-school Project burat
- +10 Aeroplane Model For School Project Forrester
"How To Make A Igloo Model For School Project"